Discover Downtown OP | Live
LIVE | Downtown Overland Park is the natural choice for maintenance-free, urban-style living in a trendy suburban community. Just minutes from I-35 and I-435 and less than 20 minutes from the world-class amenities of downtown Kansas City, Downtown Overland Park combines the area's most unique and eclectic mix of shopping, dining, entertainment and services - all just steps from your front door.
You'll frequently find the City of OverlandPark at the top of national rankings in everything from quality of life to employment to safety. Take a look at just a few of the honors the City received in 2016:
- #1 | WalletHub.com | Best Cities for First-Time Home Buyers
- #1 | WalletHub.com | 2016 Best Cities for Families
- #1 | WalletHub.com | Best Cities for People with Disabilities
- #2 | WalletHub.com | 2016 Best City to Find a Job
- #2 | Zipppia.com | 2016 Happiest Cities in America
- #4 | Yelp.com | Yelp Bizzie Awards "Top 10 Cities Where Local Businesses Go Above and Beyond to Serve Their Customers - Online and Off"
- #4 | DataFox.com | 2016 Best City for Tech
- #6 | NerdWallet.com | 2016 Safest Cities for Drivers
- #6 | Niche.com | Best Cities to Live in America
- #7 | Zippia.com | 2016 Top 10 Most Successful Cities in the Country
- #7 | WalletHub.com | 2016 Best Real Estate Markets
- #7 | Niche.com | Best Suburbs for Millenials in Kansas City
- #9 | MySidewalk.com | 2016 Most Educated Mid-Sized Cities in America
- #10 | WalletHub.com | 2016 Best Cities for Single Moms
- #10 | SmartAsset.com | 2016 Most Undervalued Cities in America
- #12 | Niche.com | Safest Cities in America
- #14 | Livibility.com | Top 100 Best Places to Live
- #20 | WalletHub.com | 2016's Best Cities for Hispanic Entrepreneurs
435 Magazine named Downtown OP's quaint streets, locally-owned shops and unique finds a "Hidden Kansas City Gem". Explore our apartment directory below to turn that hidden gem into your backyard or search for open home listings in the 66204 zipcode on your favorite real estate website.